Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is it Time to Go Yet?

I have to admit it, I am a little kid at heart. I don't leave for Mozambique until three more weeks, but I already have most of my clothes packed. Part of the fun of traveling is getting ready for the trip! I will be like Leanna, when she gets excited to go on a trip, all ready to go, sitting by the door with her suitcase in hand, and continually asking "is it time to go yet?"

I have the countdown on my calendar, and I am dreaming about the day I will get to see my grandkids. I am having fun picking up little things to take to them that I think they will enjoy. Leanna keeps asking me, "is that for Gracie and Micah too? Mom, I think your suitcase is already full." She is jealous of the things I am taking to them and thinks they should be for her.

When I come home, it will be 7 short days until Jenny and Hannah fly home for the summer. Hooray!! It's going to be a great summer!

1 comment:

Jillian and Emmaline said...

How Exciting! I'll be praying for you that you won't have to use any our your precious time with the grand Babies on unneeded traveling problems! Enjoy! - dawn